Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”) carefully before using the services provided by The Heat and Air Guy LLC (“the Company,” “we,” or “us”). By accessing or using our services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, please do not use our services.
• Acceptance of Terms By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms, including any additional guidelines or rules provided by the Company. These Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and the Company.
• Payment Terms Payment for services rendered or products provided by the Company is due upon completion, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing. We accept various forms of payment, including cash, check, credit card, or electronic funds transfer. In the case of payment disputes, we encourage open communication to resolve the matter amicably. However, the Company reserves the right to pursue legal remedies or engage a collections agency to recover any unpaid amounts. You are responsible for any associated fees or costs incurred during the collections process.
• Respectful Conduct We expect all customers and users of our services to maintain a respectful and courteous demeanor when interacting with our staff. Any form of disrespectful behavior, including but not limited to verbal abuse, harassment, threats, or discriminatory remarks, will not be tolerated.
• Nullification of Promises, Warranties, and Guarantees In the event of a lack of respect or violation of the respectful conduct clause (Section 3), the Company reserves the right to nullify any promises, warranties, or guarantees previously provided to the customer. This nullification may include, but is not limited to, warranties on products or services, guarantees on workmanship, or any other assurances made by the Company.
• Customer Obligations As a customer, you agree to:
• 5.1 Provide accurate information: You must provide accurate and complete information about your HVAC system, property, and any relevant details required for the provision of services.
• 5.2 Maintain a respectful demeanor: You must treat the Company’s staff with respect and refrain from engaging in any disrespectful behavior, as outlined in Section 3.
• 5.3 Timely payment: You are responsible for the timely payment of any fees or charges associated with the services provided by the Company, as specified in separate agreements or invoices.
• Limitation of Liability To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages arising from the use or inability to use our services, including any nullification of promises, warranties, or guarantees as outlined in Section 4.
• Modifications to Terms The Company reserves the right to modify or update these Terms at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be effective upon posting the revised Terms on our website or through other communication methods. It is your responsibility to review the Terms periodically for any updates.
• Governing Law This Agreement shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oklahoma.
• Severability If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
• Contact Information If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms or our services, please contact us at 405-305-5734.
By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to these Terms of Service.